First Aid Training Refresher Courses
HSE Annual Refresher
is now known as:
First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
First Aid at Work Annual Refresher
Who is it for?
Anyone who has an in-date certificate and wants to update their skills and knowledge. We strongly recommend that everyone undergoes this course: As a refresher it will build your confidence and ability to deal with situations in a professional manner. We recommend this as a gold standard to ensure your 3 yearly First Aid at Work certificated students stay current with the latest information and will refresh their skills. Please remember the life they save may be yours.
Duration: 3 Hours
What you will learn?
- Assessing the situation in an emergency.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure.
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock.
The course will also include any updates or changes to relevant first aid procedures. There is no final practical assessment.
Cost: £55.00 per person.
Remember corporate rates are available for 4+ students, see our corporate packages for information.
The price includes a First Aid Southampton Qualsafe Approved Certification, First Aid manual for each student, reminder alerts to advise when your certificates need updating/refreshing and a CPR face sheild for each student.
- At your business site, anywhere in the uk. (Training packages at corporate rates are available)
- Southampton City Centre.
- Portsmouth City Centre.
- We also use meeting rooms in your local area making your course easily accessible.
Contact us for more details.
Courses are ongoing all of the time. Please Contact Us for dates and venues.