First Aid Training Refresher Courses
HSE Annual Refresher
is now known as:
First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
First Aid at Work Annual Refresher
Who is it for?
Anyone who has an in-date certificate and wants to update their skills and knowledge. We strongly recommend that everyone undergoes this course: As a refresher it will build your confidence and ability to deal with situations in a professional manner. We recommend this as a gold standard to ensure your 3 yearly First Aid at Work certificated students stay current with the latest information and will refresh their skills. Please remember the life they save may be yours.
Duration: 3 Hours
What you will learn?
- Assessing the situation in an emergency.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure.
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock.
The course will also include any updates or changes to relevant first aid procedures. There is no final practical assessment.
Cost: £55.00 per person.
Remember corporate rates are available for 4+ students, see our corporate packages for information.
The price includes a First Aid Southampton Qualsafe Approved Certification, First Aid manual for each student, reminder alerts to advise when your certificates need updating/refreshing and a CPR face sheild for each student.
- At your business site, anywhere in the uk. (Training packages at corporate rates are available)
- Southampton City Centre.
- Portsmouth City Centre.
- We also use meeting rooms in your local area making your course easily accessible.
Courses are ongoing all of the time. Please Contact Us for dates and venues.